Friday, December 16, 2016

Trump Vows to Read Every Year End Country Music List Before Taking Office

   
     Critically Country has obtained exclusive content in regards to President elect Donald Trump. Trump has vowed to read every single year end country music list before he will assume the duties of the presidency. "During all my campaigning this year I just didn't have time to hear all the big league country music. A lot of people have been saying I could have been a country singer and I mean that bigly. So before I take office I am going to really grab these lists by the pickup so that I am all caught up." This news has come as a great shock to the country that is set to officially elect Trump to the presidency when the electoral college convenes on Monday. Nobody knows just how long it could take one person to go through all the year end lists but, our estimates at Critically Country are that it would take upwards of four Turnpike Troubadour album cycles. In the meantime just who will assume the role of the presidency of the most powerful nation on earth? Will it be vice presidential nominee Mike Pence or perhaps Garth Brooks? As a modest country music blog I am afraid we do not have all the answers but, we pray that this all sorts itself out before a new president is set to take office in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment